Perth Mint Live Gold Pour & Historic Fremantle Tour
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $125
- Child: AUD $75
- Departs: Perth daily at 09:00 am or 01:00 pm
- Returns: Perth at appx. 01:00 pm or 05:00 pm
Enjoy something different on this enlightening tour about Gold.
- After your city hotel picks up, drive past the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
- Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
- View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland.
- After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle.
- View the stunning Cottesloe Beach with Indian Ocean views.
- Head to historic Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway Station,
- Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
- Enjoy the once in a lifetime spectacle of a gold pour demonstration. View a live gold pour demonstration at the historic Perth Gold Mint.
- Enjoy a unique combination of activities, exhibitions, and demonstrations, enabling visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold.
- The Perth Gold Mint is a unique functional mint over 100 years old that has been processing and minting coinage uninterrupted and is considered one of the finest mints in the world today.
- Find out what your weight is worth in gold and have the opportunity to engrave your own personalized medallion.
- View the retail shop for purchases including, Australian gold, silver and platinum coins, Argyle pink diamonds, pearls, natural gold nuggets, jewelry, precious stones, beautiful gifts, and souvenirs.
- View the largest solid gold coin ever minted in the history of humanity on earth – the 1.1 ton solid gold coin minted for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II in 2011 for the CHOGM in Perth & marvel at other products in the mint-like viewing Olympic medals, weighing yourself in gold, try picking a solid gold brick etc.
- From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
- Travel back to Perth with your coach captain.