Yanchep National Park, Cave & Hillarys
Visit underground crystal cave, huge natural forest, wetlands, koalas and marina shopping.
- Adult – $185
- Child – $120
- Concession – $180
Fresh light lunch is included.
- After your city accommodation pick up we travel north of Perth, to enjoy a kaleidoscope of natural colours, sights and sounds that will overwhelm the senses.
- Yanchep national park is almost 40 kms from Perth & is spread out in an area of over 28 kms square.
- Visit Yanchep National Park where you will view abundant native Australian plants and is also home to Aussie animals including kangaroos and koalas are in a natural setting.
- Walk amongst dappled shade of tall trees, explore seasonal flower displays, and enjoy the bush walks or bird watching in the natural habitat.
- Immerse yourself in a range of exciting bushwalks, Aboriginal culture, heritage-listed buildings, underground caves, wildflowers during the flowering season (between July to October) and wetlands.
- Visit the Crystal Cave and experience an underground wonderland full of natural cave decorations such as stalagmites, helicities, columns and shawls during the 45-minute walk and discover the cave’s history, geology and the ecosystem that lies within.
- After an interesting time in Yanchep we travel south to Hillarys, famous for the marina, shopping precinct & the Aquarium, home to hundreds of marine life along the western Australian coast.
- Enjoy the peaceful ambience at Neil Hawkins Park where you’ll encounter an abundance of native Australia birds including parrots and cockatoos & a serene peaceful ambience of the lake with fish to sight.
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and the marina, a premier recreational destination since opening in 1988 for some retail therapy for fashion, surf wear, crafts, souvenirs, clothing, Australiana or enjoy the café & restaurant strip.
Optional Extra – Entry to AQWA, Adults $30 per person, Children $18 per child.
- Visit the AQWA – The Aquarium of Western Australia, with spectacular live coral displays and the world’s largest collection of WA marine life, an underwater journey along the west Australian coast, an interesting array of fish, turtles, seahorses, corals, shark etc and also the glass tunnel.
- Touch a starfish or baby shark at the child-friendly discovery pool plus experience the wonder of one of the world’s largest living coral reef exhibits.
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 08 9221 2400.