Caversham, Brewery & Swan Valley Food Sensations
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $185
- Child: AUD $120
- Concession: AUD $180
- Departs: Perth daily at 9:00 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 5:00 pm
Freshly cooked light lunch is included.
Encounter Aussie wildlife at Caversham Wildlife Park, where you can hand feed Kangaroos, hold koalas and wombats etc before heading to the Swan Valley where you will spend the rest of your day enjoying fantastic samples of locally made Aussie beer, wine, coffees, nougat, and chocolates, etc.
- After your city accommodation pick up, we travel east through historic Guildford to visit the Swan Valley & its popular micro-breweries
- Enjoy a free sample tasting of the world-renowned local wines of the area
- Enjoy a tasting of locally brewed beers of this region
- Visit the local Coffee place to taste & Sample a variety of delightful coffees, visit the local nougat manufacturing place for tasting and purchase
- Visit the famous local boutique Chocolate manufacturing venue, for free tasting and purchases
- Travel to the Whiteman park & to the famous Caversham Wildlife Park to meet the local Aussie kangaroos – red, white, black etc, take photos and selfies with koalas & interact hands-on with a huge variety of other native Australian animals like wombats, reptiles, birds of prey, black swans, donkeys, mules, owls etc
- Enjoy the farming activity shows at Molly’s Farm like demonstration of live sheep shearing, sheep mustering with assistance from dogs and the local Australian Stockman(Like the American Cowboy) on horses, live milking the cow by children and others in audience, visiting children hand-feeding the lamb, feel the soft freshly sheared wool off a sheep, whip-cracking, etc
After an enjoyable time meeting a huge variety of local Aussie dairy and farm animals we return back to the accommodation.
Freshly made Light lunch and all entry fees are included. Vegetarian and halal meals can be arranged, please inform at time of booking.