Swan Valley Winery & Brewery Tour
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $175
- Child: AUD $95
- Departs: Perth daily at 09:00 am or 01:00 pm
- Returns: Perth at appx. 01:00 pm or 05:00 pm
- Optional: Lunch extra AUD $20.00 pp
A special tour for your tastebuds! Treat yourself to this half-day tour of the picturesque Swan Valley region, featuring wineries, breweries, chocolate and local produce.
- Discover two major highlights of Western Australia – Perth and the Swan Valley Region.
- Drive past major Perth City highlights including the Swan Bell Tower and Crown complex Perth.
- Travel to the Swan valley & soak up the ambiance of this region, abundant with old vines, quaint cellar doors, and modern micro-breweries. The region is very popular for its unique breweries, wineries and historic fruit-growing region.
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of the various types of wines and you may purchase to take back home also.
- Visit a local brewery for beer tasting where you can unwind and relax with a cold beer or cider.
- Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings in the Chocolate manufacturing company in the region.
- View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils, local sauces, dressings, spice mixes, and desserts.
- Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
- After an enjoyable tour of Swan Valley, you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.