Half-Day Swan Valley, Caversham Wildlife, Wine & Choc
Departs from Perth Twice Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $195
- Child: AUD $150
- Departs: Daily 9 am or 1 pm
- Returns: Perth appx. 1 pm or 5 pm in Perth City
A scenic tour of the most popular Swan Valley region, packed full of amazing, authentic Western Australian experiences including a tasting of local produce and Aussie wildlife encounters.
- Enjoy the best of the popular scenic Swan Valley, packed full of authentic West Australian experiences.
- Drive past the Swan Bell Tower on your way to visit the local winery for wine tastings, the closest wine-producing region to an Australian capital city.
- Taste authentic local wines, from the variety of wines locally produced, visit a local vineyard, view local grapes in season, local fruits and enjoy the drive through the local Aussie vineyards.
- Visit the local Chocolate making company, view chocolate making process, free tasting of a variety of chocolates, purchase local produce to take home.
- Visit the famous Caversham Wildlife Park, home of Penguins, Koala’s, Kangaroos, wombats, reptiles and local birds. Visit Molly’s Farm to experience farm life, enjoy the live sheep shearing demonstration & other Aussie farm activities.
- Wander in the park and meet local reptiles, birds of prey and other local species, farm, and dairy animals. Enjoy a quiet relaxing time & lots of great photo & selfie opportunities. Time to purchase from a huge variety of Australian souvenirs from leather hats, ostrich eggs, Australian souvenirs, dainty pieces like little kangaroos, koalas and most Aussie native animals, etc
- Optional: Conclude your tour at the buzzing Crown Casino, Northbridge, Chinatown or be dropped back at your hotel in Perth city.