Mandurah Canals & Dolphin Watch Cruise
Departs from Perth Twice Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $125
- Child: AUD $75
- Departs: Daily 8.30 am or 1 pm
- Returns: Perth appx. 1 pm or 5 pm
Mandurah is one of the only places in the world where you will see wild Bottlenose dolphins swimming and playing in their natural environment in close proximity to your cruise boat.
- Take in the sights of the Swan River, the Bell Tower and Kings Park as we drive past.
- Cruise the canals of Mandurah and meet dolphins swimming in their natural habitat.
- Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and a scenic canal cruise and head out on the water to see the playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
- The local dolphins – bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) are very friendly and often you will notice them playing in the wake of your cruise boat.
- On the boat you may also marvel at the luxury canal homes, the Creery Wetlands and their abundant birdlife as you cruise the Captain will provide information and interesting commentary.
- Normal dolphins are approximately 3 meters long and live up to approximately 30 years, and can swim 40 km’s an hour.
- Cruise past the town of Mandurah and admire the majestic homes on the banks of the estuary.
- If time permits we may visit the marina for some souvenir shopping.
- Travel back to Perth in the comfort of your air-conditioned coach.
Note: Dolphins are wild creatures and sighting success rate cannot be guaranteed throughout the year.