Experience Rottnest Tour
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $120
- Child: AUD $62
- Senior: AUD $115
- Departs: Perth daily at 7:30 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 6:00 pm
Freshly cooked light lunch is included.
One of the best ways to explore Rottnest is on the bike riding. Cycling is a fun recreational activity for all ages and is environmentally friendly.
One of the best ways to explore Rottnest is on the bike riding. Cycling is a fun recreational activity for all ages and is environmentally friendly. Rottnest Island is West Australia’s popular aquatic playground, close to the capital city Perth it has been a local favourite for generations.
- The island, though only about 11 km long & approximately 4.5 km at its widest points, boasts some of the best beaches and bays to be found anywhere in the world.
- The local architecture dates back to the early 1880’s. Surrounded by numerous reefs and home to over 90 species of fish, geographically located just a bit to the south of Fremantle, it is only a 30 minutes ferry from Fremantle.
- Next board the boat to begin your journey to Perth’s hidden island getaway.
- After disembarking at the island we have an opportunity to meet the unique Quokkas, the native animals of the island and explore the Island’s historic buildings, the various beaches or serene surrounds.
- Spend the day at your own leisure exploring the beautiful Island, with an opportunity for swimming, snorkelling or ride a bike around the Island.
- Package includes the price of bike hire.
- Optional Snorkel Gear hire, Adult: $20, Child: $10