Swan Valley Tasteful Sensations
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $110
- Child: AUD $55
- Departs: Perth daily at 09:00 am or 01:00 pm
- Returns: Perth at appx. 01:00 pm or 05:00 pm
Enjoy the tempting & Tasteful Sensations that are offered by the Swan Valley. The local produce is of world-class standards and the gastronomic sensations make our visitors visit the valley again and again
- After your Perth city pick up from accommodation, we travel east passing through some older suburbs to reach the famous Swan valley, one of Australia’s closest wine-producing regions to a capital city
- Travel through the historic town of Guildford, known for its colonial architecture, before arriving in the scenic Swan Valley.
- Enjoy tastings of the local wines, locally grown & processed, variety of fresh nougat, freshly brewed coffee other variety of local produce.
- Visit the local chocolate manufacturing company to sample a range of delightful locally made chocolates, jams, honey products, other local delicacies to try free samples & purchase.
- Learn about the aboriginal culture at Maalinup & shop for the marvelous handcraft of the area.
- Take the opportunity to purchase mouth-watering local products before return to your hotel or be dropped in Northbridge or Perth CBD, after a fantastic time in the Swan Valley
- A sensation for the taste buds with its variety of options to choose from