Margaret River, Winery & Busselton Jetty
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
Adult: AUD $275
Child: AUD $225
Senior: AUD $275
Departs: Perth daily at 7:30 am.
Returns: Perth at appx. 6:00 pm
Fresh light lunch is included.
Discover the idyllic vineyards and natural forests that make the Margaret River famous. This tour also includes the historic Busselton Jetty and an optional cave tour of the Ngili Caves at Yallingup.
Your journey takes you south past the Mandurah Canals before arriving at the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere at Busselton.
- After your Perth city accommodation pick up, we drive past the Bell Tower, the Swan River, southern suburbia, Mandurah & Bunbury as you journey south of Perth to the picturesque town of Busselton.
- View the Southern Hemisphere’s longest wooden jetty at Busselton which was in operation till a few decades ago & is now a famous tourist precinct.
- After some time at the jetty, we travel south-west to Yallingup to explore the spectacular Ngilgi Cave (cave tour optional extra) and view the majestic, ancient stalagmites & stalactites in the making for over a million years. View the unique formations & learn at own pace of the areas rich eco-system, history and folklore connected to the cave
- Enjoy the serenity of the giant trees and the forest on the journey to Margaret River township.
- Drive through the beautiful town of Margaret River and have a look at the majestic main street.
- Enjoy fresh local lunch, enjoy beautiful views from the bridge near the river bank.
- Visit the Margaret River Dairy Company and taste some locally produced cheeses.
- We travel to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory and will have you in sweet tooth heaven with free samples of locally made boutique chocolate and demonstrations of chocolate making.
- Enjoy the drive through the giant forest trees and local vineyards that line the road as you travel around the region.
- Visiting a local winery for tastings of wine marks the end of the tour before we head back to Perth.
- The tour concludes either at your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
- Optional: Visit Ngilgi caves at Yallingup (extra $25 per adult and $12 per child).