Adventure Rottnest Tour
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $164
- Child: AUD $69
- Senior: AUD $154
- Departs: Perth daily at 7:30 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 6:00 pm
Explore Rottnest’s unique coastline visiting remote bays and beaches on a purpose-built vessel in a 90-minute cruise around the island. Guides will get you close to nature where you will encounter seals, dolphins, whales and an array of birdlife during the migration season.
- Jump aboard a purpose-built, high-powered vessel for the adventure of a lifetime as the Eco Express takes you for a 90-minute journey to the island’s wild side. Explore Rottnest’s rugged coastline and witness the beauty of its abundant wildlife up close, including the migrating humpback whales (Sept-Nov). This is the ultimate thrill ride for nature lovers.
- The Eco Express completes a full circumnavigation of Rottnest (weather dependent), giving passengers an unforgettable up-close encounter with much of what the island has to offer. The waters off Rottnest Island are abundant in animal life, including the majestic humpback whales (who migrate through Rottnest’s waters during September to November) and the delightful antics of the New Zealand fur seal colony at Cathedral Rocks.
- The knowledgeable, friendly crew know all of the best spots to go to see all of Rotto’s finned, furred and feathered residents and provide an expert commentary along the journey.
- Optional Bike Hire – Adult $15, Child $8