Swan Valley & Fruit Orchard
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $125
- Child: AUD $75
- Departs: Perth daily at 09:00 am or 01:00 pm
- Returns: Perth at appx. 01:00 pm or 05:00 pm
Exquisite natural sightings of the Swan Valley and Perth Hills regions where fresh fruits are grown, so close to a capital Australian city.
- After your Perth pickup we travel up into the Perth Hills, passing by early settled suburbs with historic value.
- Visit a local working fruit orchard, situated amidst the undulating hills of the valley
- View the high-quality fruit grown in an Aussie orchard, listen to the farmer give an explanation of how fruits are cultivated, if he is around
- Eco-walk through hundreds of trees, containing a variety of different fruits, in season and if safe to do so according to the farmer.
- View apples, oranges, nectarines, persimmons, avocados, plums etc (seasonal)
- Purchase fresh fruits, dried fruits and other packed snacks all locally grown and processed
- Travel to the swan valley to wander among the beautiful and natural setting of the valley with undulating vineyards & grapes in season
- Sample some tasty treats of yummy chocolates & local produce of the Swan Valley region, at the chocolate company
- Travel to Maalinygup Aboriginal shop for locally produced Aboriginal products, leather goods, soaps, aromatic products, decorative items, didgeridoos, hand made crafts, paintings, Aboriginal tucker etc, very popular in the Swan Valley
Note: Fruit picking in the orchard is not permitted as it may damage or spoil the fruits.It is with farmers permission only we can do so
With more than 40 world-class wineries, six breweries, two distilleries, three cideries, a meadery, endless gourmet producers, bustling markets and vibrant artist studios, there’s more than 150 places to discover and experience in the Swan Valley. Located 25 minutes from Perth City, its welcome is as warm as the sun that ripens the grapes. Visitors are embraced as if they are old friends, drawn in a sharing and inclusive nature. Rising from the rich earth and crowned by endless blue skies, the Swan Valley is also all about the good things in life, including mouth-watering chocolates to taste.