Visit Rottnest Tour
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $99
- Child: AUD $65
- Senior: AUD $95
- Departs: Perth daily at 8:45 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 5:00 pm
Freshly cooked light lunch is included.
The ferry ride only to and from Rottnest & at own pace & cost, do the island tour at your Leisure
The famous and ever-popular Rottnest Island, so close to Perth & Fremantle is a lovely idyllic island playground for generations of locals and has also become a hit with our International VIP tourists, boasting a serene atmosphere, calm waters, pristine snorkeling facilities, rugged bush walks, bike riding & of course the famous Quokkas, that are not to be found anywhere else close by to Perth.
Complimentary pick-up & return transfers from your city accommodation for certain ferry times can be arranged.
- From your accommodation travel to the Elizabeth Quay & Barrack street jetty, to board a boat for a relaxing Swan River Cruise from Perth to Fremantle then on to Rottnest Island.
- Enjoy a relaxing time at Rottnest, the holiday place for local Perth people and a big attraction for a lot of International tourists and especially with children.
- Meet the unique local Quokkas and explore the Island’s historic buildings, the goal buildings, the quaint community, and the waterfront at own pace & option.
- Spend the day on your own leisure, exploring the beautiful Island, take time out for swimming, snorkeling or ride a bike around the Island and carry out your own exploration, or just relax on the pristine clear beaches.
- Package includes returning CBD hotel pick-up on a Seat in coach basis and a ferry ride to the island only. All activities, meals, and tours at own cost if required.