Visit Rottnest Tour
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $113
- Child: AUD $59
- Departs: Perth daily at 8:45 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 5:00 pm
The ferry ride only to and from Rottnest & at own pace & cost, do the island tour at your Leisure
The famous and ever-popular Rottnest Island, so close to Perth & Fremantle is a lovely idyllic island playground for generations of locals and has also become a hit with our International VIP tourists, boasting a serene atmosphere, calm waters, pristine snorkeling facilities, rugged bush walks, bike riding & of course the famous Quokkas, that are not to be found anywhere else close by to Perth.
Complimentary pick-up & return transfers from your city accommodation for certain ferry times can be arranged.
- From your accommodation make your way to the Elizabeth Quay & Barrack street jetty, to board a boat for a relaxing Swan River Cruise from Perth to Fremantle then on to Rottnest Island.
- Enjoy a relaxing time at Rottnest, the holiday place for local Perth people and a big attraction for a lot of International tourists and especially with children.
- Meet the unique local Quokkas and explore the Island’s historic buildings, the goal buildings, the quaint community, and the waterfront at your own pace & option.
- Spend the day on your own leisure, exploring the beautiful Island, take time out for swimming, snorkeling, or riding a bike around the Island and carry out your own exploration, or just relax on the pristine clear beaches.
- All activities, meals, and tours at your own cost if required.