Waitomo Caves and Rotorua Overnight
Departs from Rotorua Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $592
- Child: AUD $383
- Departs: 7:30 am
- Returns: Rotorua at appx. 8:15 pm
Get the most out of seeing the Waitomo Caves and the Rotorua area. Witness the world famous Waitomo Caves with it's thousands of glow worm lights. Enjoy a Maori concert at Te Puia and view the boiling mud pools and the Pohutu geyser at Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve. On day two after enjoying a night at the Holiday Inn Rotorua, enjoy a day at leisure or perhaps join our Hobbiton or Taupo tours.
Highlights of this tour
- Travel the Southern Highway through small rural townships steeped in early pioneer history
- Travel the outskirts of Hamilton City via small farming settlements in the Waikato province towards King Country - the birthplace of Maori Monarchy
- See the world famous glow worm caves at Waitomo, there are thousands of tiny glow worms
- Drive through what was the main frontier settlement for the British during the Maori land wars at Cambridge
- Rotorua - NZ highest city located inside the rim of a volcanic crater
- Stroll amongst sheep and check out wool production at the Agrodome Farm
- Lake Rotorua - one of 16 fresh water lakes renowned for its year round trout fishing and water activities
- Te Puia Maori Concert - be treated to the perfect harmonies, Poi, Haka and Tititorea (stick dance)
- See Rotorua's most famous attractions including the woodcarvings and weaving displays at the Maori village, the thermal valley with the Pohutu Geyser
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Rotorua hotel
- Free time to enjoy Rotorua
- Or perhaps join a tour to Hobbiton or Lake Taupo?