Sydney City and Blue Mountains Express Tour
Departs from Sydney Daily except for Sunday - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $129
- Child: AUD $79
- Departs: 8:00 am
- Returns: Sydney at appx. 7:00 pm
The Blue Mountains is a world heritage listed national park. Smell the fresh clean crisp air, and awaken your senses to this beautiful and majestic region only a short drive from Sydney. Photograph some incredible vistas from vantage points in the Blue Mountains including Echo Point and Scenic World.
Highlights of this tour
Morning City Tour
- A brief walking tour of the historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney
- Sydney Opera House
- Conservatorium of Music
- Hyde Park
- St. Mary’s Cathedral
- Parliament House
- Art Gallery of NSW
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Town Hall
- Sydney Tower
- Darling Harbour
- Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair - great photo opportunity of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House!
- The Royal Australian Naval Base - Garden Island
- Lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the eastern suburbs
- A visit to famous Bondi Beach
- Historic, trendy Paddington
- Bustling Chinatown plus much, much more!
Afternoon Blue Mountains Tour
- This park spans thousands of hectares of wilderness rainforest, canyons, sandstone escarpments and towering eucalyptus trees that creat a haze of blue vapour under the harsh Australian sun.
- Visit popular Scenic World (own expense) and enjoy the amazing rides and see the imposing Three Sisters rock formation and
- Enjoy Incredible late afternoon views from Echo Point with a glass of 'bubbly' sparkling wine