Full-Day Swan Valley Fruit Orchard & Wildlife Park
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are required to operate this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $225
- Child: AUD $175
- Departs: Perth daily at 7:30 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 6:00 pm
This tour delivers the cream of the crop, a tasty Perth experience which allows you to discover the very best of the Swan Valley region including wine, local produce and wildlife.
- Drive past the sights of the Swan River, The Bell Tower and the Perth City skyline on your way to the Swan Valley
- Have a unique wildlife experience at Caversham Park where you’ll meet native Australian animals and birds including Kangaroos, Koalas, wombats, local farm and poultry animals.
- Get a taste of farm life at Molly’s Farm, meet reptiles, birds of prey.
- In the Swan Valley enjoy delicious tastings of local produce like nougats, including chocolates from the famous local Chocolate Company.
- Explore and be involved in the colourful rich heritage of the Aboriginal culture, arts and wooden crafts, visit the Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery for the insights of the indigenous cultural activities, talks, performances and bush tucker, as well as a gallery full of local Aboriginal art, exquisitely different hand painted gifts and high-quality Australian made souvenirs.
- Drive into the Perth Hills to a local orchard and take the opportunity to purchase fresh or/and dried, seasonal produce fruits like Nectarines, Peaches, Plums, Cherries, Apricots, Persimmons, Apples, Avocados, Pears, Oranges and Mandarins and also have them box packed to take back home.
- Choose to be dropped off to the doorstep of your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Note: Fruit picking in the orchard is not permitted as it may damage or spoil the fruits.