Sovereign Hill with VIP Wildlife Close Encounter
Departs from Melbourne on MON, TUE, THU & SAT - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $209
- Child: AUD $115
- Departs: 8:20 am
- Returns: Sydney at appx. 5:30 pm
Visit Ballarat Wildlife Park with a VIP wildlife experience en-route to Sovereign Hill.
Highlights of this tour
- Ballarat - enjoy a complete town tour of this gracious city with its exquisite gardens and noble statues
- Pass by Eureka Stockade - site of the 1854 Miner's Rebellion
- Visit Ballarat Wildlife Park, owned by the Parker family, nestled in a native bushland habitat where you can join a guided tour
- A surprise greeting awaits you on arrival
- Feed free range kangaroos
- Experience an emu encounter
- Meet our cute cuddly koalas
- At some point during the guided tour, our VIPs will be taken away for their close encounter
- This is an excellent opportunity for an intimate behind-the-scenes wildlife encounter
- Exclusive access to selected wildlife with a photo for an unforgettable close-up experience
- Enter the enclosure with a keeper and observe a reptile feeding or spend one-on-one time with a favourite Australian animal
- Visit Sovereign Hill - an authentic recreation of an 1850s gold mining town
- See and experience ...
- Gold panning in Red Gully Creek
- Witness original working conditions and demonstrations of early mining equipment
- Blacksmiths and traditional craftsmen
- Perhaps try some homemade boiled lollies!
- Be entertained by costumed ladies, gents and other goldfields characters who are happy to pose for a great photo
- The Chinese Village - highlighting Chinese involvement in the goldfields
- Why not ride a stagecoach!
- Watch the Giant Crushing Battery
- Visit the Gold Museum - an impressive and valuable collection of gold nuggets, gold coins, alluvial deposits and priceless gold artefacts