Queenstown to Christchurch
Departs from Queenstown Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $267
- Child: AUD $133
- Departs: 7:45 am
- Returns: Queenstown at appx. 7:10 pm
Travel from Queenstown to Christchurch via Lake Tekapo, Lindis Pass and the McKenzie Country. Enjoy a morning tea stop (own expense) with spectacular views of the Southern Alps. Stop for lunch at Mount Cook Village (own arrangements) located at the foot of New Zealand's highest peak Aorangi (Mount Cook).
Flight sightseeing is highly recommended (own cost) enabling you to experience some of the most dramatic alpine and glacier scenery in the world. Continue to Christchurch via the fruit growing area of Cromwell.
Highlights of this tour
- Visit the church of the Good Shepherd in Tekapo
- Stop in Glentanner - perhaps take a scenic flight (own expense)
- Spend time for lunch in Aoraki/Mount Cook
- Travel through Tarra
- Stop at Mrs Jones' Orchard in Cromwell