Port Stephens, Wildlife, Dunes & Dolphines Tour
Departs from Sydney on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $199
- Child: AUD $100
- Departs: 8:00 am
- Returns: Melbourne at appx. 7:30 pm
Ride the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea.
Highlights of this tour
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and tour through leafy and affluent North shore suburbs
- Interact with wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park and witness snake and funnel spider milking
- Visit spectacular Port Stephens and waterways
- Search for the local pods of bottlenose dolphins - watch as they play on the bow waves or why not have a go at boom netting!
- Listen to the dolphins underwater or be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery
- Hop on board your modern 4WD vehicle and try the thrilling experience of sand boarding on Stockton Sand dunes