Pinnacles, Yanchep National Park & Lancelin (Optional Sandboarding & Lobster)
Once in a lifetime opportunity to marvel at the Pinnacles, naturally formed limestone formations that look like outer space terrain and the white sand dunes of Lancelin.
- Adult – $185
- Child – $120
- Concession – $180
Fresh light lunch is included.
- After your complimentary pick up we travel north, driving on the Mitchell freeway and past Lake Monger, home of local black swans & natural wetlands, Karrinyup country golf course where the Internationally famous Johnny Walker tournament takes place yearly.
- That’s just a wildlife warm up as we get ready to meet famous native Australian wildlife like kangaroos, koalas, cockatoos, parrots and black swans, living amongst the woodland and wetlands at Yanchep National Park one of the oldest national parks in our state. Enjoy the serene and peaceful atmosphere amongst the old forest trees.
- After some time at Yanchep National Park we travel north & you will observe the stark changes in landscape as we travel up the north coast.
- Travel north to the Nambung National Park, the home of the amazing landscape famously known as The Majestic Pinnacles Desert.
- Be immersed in the magic and mystery of the Pinnacles with a visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre before driving through the moon-like landscape of the Desert or enjoy an Eco-Walk. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see nature’s work up-close and offers great photography opportunities.
- These unique limestone formations took thousands of years to form and look like an extra-terrestrial landscape, a unique sight. The Pinnacles are of various shapes, sizes, formations, textures & form a magnificent backdrop for wonderful and memorable photo shoots. No two Pinnacle formations are similar, one of nature’s marvels in this region.
- Travel to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes where we stop for lunch.
- Lunch included in tour price, if you wish to upgrade to half lobster lunch – cost is $20 per person extra.
- Visit Lancelin, a quaint fishing town with spectacular local beaches and expansive white sand dunes, naturally formed over years & home to adventure seekers.
- Thrill seekers have the opportunity go sandboarding down the dunes (Optional Extra – $10 per person).
- After a memorable time we return to Perth and you may choose to be dropped back at your accommodation or an alternative location in Perth city.
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 08 9221 2400.