Full-Day Pinnacles, Swan Valley Wildlife Park & Lancelin
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $290
- Child: AUD $225
- Departs: Perth daily at 7:30 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 6:00 pm
Freshly cooked light lunch is included.
Once in a lifetime opportunity to marvel at naturally formed limestone formations that look like outer space terrain and the white sand dunes of Lancelin.
- After your complimentary pick up we travel through historic Guildford & travel to Whiteman Park in the Swan Valley, to the Caversham Wildlife Park.
- View iconic native Australian wildlife like koalas, emus and hand-feed kangaroos with a photo opportunity with Aussie animals.
- Departing the Swan Valley we travel to Lancelin, a quaint fishing town with spectacular local beaches and expansive white sand dunes, naturally formed over hundreds of years and home to adventure seekers for Quad biking, sandboarding,4×4 wheel driving, etc.
- The Thrillseekers have the opportunity to go sandboarding down the dunes (Optional – $10 per person).
- Travel north to the Nambung National Park, home of the amazing landscape famously known as the Pinnacles.
- Be immersed in the magic and mystery of the Pinnacles with a visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre, before driving through the moon-like landscape of the Desert or enjoy an Eco-Walk. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see nature’s work up-close and it also offers great photography opportunities.
- These unique limestone formations took thousands of years to form and look like an extra-terrestrial landscape, a unique sight. The Pinnacles are of various shapes, sizes, formations, textures & form a magnificent backdrop for wonderful and memorable photoshoots. No two Pinnacle formations are similar, one of nature’s marvels in this region not to be found anywhere else on the planet.
- After a memorable time we return to Perth and you may choose to be dropped back at your accommodation or an alternative location in Perth city.