Phillip Island Penguin Private Tour
Departs from Melbourne Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $373+
- Child: AUD $373+
- Departs: 2:00 pm(recomended)
- Returns: Melbourne at appx. 11:00 pm
Enjoy all that Phillip Island has to offer on a private tour. Catering for groups or families up to 6, we can offer you our suggested itinerary with your personal touch and preferences taken into moulding your 9 hour day. You are provided with your very own highly experienced driver guide traveling in the comfort of a luxury European vehicle.
Highlights of this tour
- Begin your day with a hotel pickup in your luxury private vehicle with your own expert driver/guide
- Enjoy a lesiurely drive out of Melbourne to Phillip Island whilst your driver guide gets to know you and your interests
- Sightsee around beautiful scenic locations on Phillip Island hopefully spotting Australian wildlife
- You have the opportunity to take a break at The Nobbies Centre enjoying a breathtaking walk along the boardwalks and visit a Nobbies Centre
- A choice to get up close to koalas at the Koala Conservation Centre on the boardwalks
- See the natural phenomenon of the Penguin Parade from the Penguins Plus viewing platform
- Be amazed as you watch the little penguins return home to their burrows on floodlit Summerland Beach
- Penguins Plus premium viewing gives you the best viewing in front of the penguins' high traffic route and it is limited to 300 guests.
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Explore the Visitor's Information Centre for the opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguins as you wlak through the 'Penguin Experience'
- Enjoy a relaxing 2 course dining experience in a restaurant in Rhyll or Cowes featuring delicious local produce with a beverage (wine, beer or softdrink)