Packed full of the essential, iconic Perth and Fremantle locations, the Swan Valley and Cottesloe Beach. Meet kangaroos, koalas and other Aussie native animals.
- Adult – $185
- Child – $120
- Concession – $180
Fresh light lunch is included.
- Discover three major highlights of West Australia – Perth, Fremantle and the Swan Valley region
- After your Perth city accommodation pickup drive past major Perth City highlights including Perth Mint, Parliament House, Swan Bell Tower and Old Perth Port.
- Visit Kings Park for spectacular views surrounded by magnificent gardens and dense natural bushland and tall forest trees. You won’t believe you’re in the middle of a major capital City!
- Look out across the hills in the distance and the majestic Swan River that cuts through Perth central business district & south Perth & the Elizabeth Quay.
- Visit the Port City of Fremantle to experience the cultural mix of the famous cosmopolitan cappuccino strip amongst the rich, historical monuments, museums and architecture.
- Enjoy looking over Freo from the heights of Monument Hill.
- Drive past the port, the Railway station, the Old Customs House, Victoria Quay etc.
- Grab a glimpse of the famous Cottesloe Beach as you head out to the beautiful Swan Valley region.
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home. Immerse yourself in the vineyard experience and enjoy tastings of local wines.
- Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
- View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
- Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
- Travel to the famous Whiteman Park and enjoy a unique Australian wildlife experience from the moment you arrive at Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Take the opportunity to hand feed native kangaroos, take photos with the koalas, pat the wombat and many other Aussie animals and birds.
- You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms.
- Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
- A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Australian birds, poultry and farm animals.
- Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
- After an enjoyable tour of Whiteman Park, you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 08 9221 2400.