Full-Day Penguin Island & Fremantle Tour
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $225
- Child: AUD $175
- Departs: Perth daily at 8:30 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 5:00 pm
Freshly cooked light lunch is included.
Two enchanting sights on this tour – Fairy Penguins and Fremantle – our culturally rich port city.
- After your Perth city accommodation pick-up travel south through suburbia in an air-conditioned coach to travel to Rockingham area. Take a short ferry ride across Shoalwater Bay to Penguin Island to see the star attraction – the little penguins- the smallest species in the world in their habitat & home away from home. Penguin Island has many geographical features, such as cliffs, small sea caves, headlands, beaches, coves, notches and natural bridges. There are also numerous wave-cut platforms. Significant areas of Penguin Island include North Rock, Pelican Bluff, North Beach, McKenzies Well, South Beach, Abalone Point, and Surfers Beach
- Once in Rockingham take a ferry ride to the Penguin Island
- Explore the island at own leisure and visit the Penguin Discovery Centre for the morning Penguin Feed Show. Watch how the rangers and animal handlers feed the Penguins fresh fish.
- Relax on the island or roam around before going back to mainland by ferry and travel north to historic Fremantle town. You may be lucky to catch sight of wild dolphins or sea lions
- Have an awesome Aussie light lunch upon reaching Fremantle town. Fremantle is very popular for its culturally rich history, historic architecture & marine heritage
- Explore the outstanding architectures of Fremantle Railway Station, the Prison, local weekend market, the Round House and many other beautiful historical structures in Fremantle.
- Enjoy some relaxing free time at the well-known cappuccino strip and the shop alleys for some unique souvenir shopping.
- Visit the Monument Hill and have a bird’s eye view of Fremantle and Fremantle’s pristine coastline and you may witness the stunning coast line before driving back to Perth city.
- Conclude your tour by dropping off to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.