O’Reilly’s Green Mountains with Lunch from Brisbane
Departs from Brisbane Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $140
- Child: AUD $80
- Departs: 08:45 am
- Returns: Brisbane at appx. 6:00 pm
En-route to O’Reilly’s enjoy a stroll along ‘Gallery Walk,’ Mt Tamborine’s unique local art and crafts shops.
Upon arrival at O’Reilly’s, you’ll be enchanted by the calls of an amazing array of native birds. Enjoy the scenery and calm amongst the top of the trees as you take a stroll along the ‘Tree Top Walk’ 16 metres above the rainforest floor.
Highlights of this tour
- Head inland into the mountain range of Eucalypt forest
- Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Mt Tamborine offers a wonderful opportunity to wander through Gallery Walk - a collection of restaurants, galleries, wineries and a cheese factory
- Perhaps enjoy a local speciality at Granny Mac's - tantalizing fudge and confectionery made on the premises! What a treat! (own expense)
- Wind your way through the forest to 'The Goat's Track' - original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's
- Spectacular scenery of ancient Beech trees and sub-tropical rainforests
- Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks - Jungle Warfare Training Centre
- Lamington National Park - gazetted in 1944 and heritage listed for its significant species of flora and fauna
- Hear stories of the heroic rescue by Bernard O’Reilly’s of the Stinson plane crash survivors and fascinating life of these early pioneers
- Immerse yourself in the surrounds of the sub-tropical rainforest of the Green Mountains
- Visit O'Reilly's on the top of the mountain
- See the rich variety of bird life who call this paradise home - chance to feed the beautiful Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots (own expense)
- O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe - enjoy spectacular views of the mountain range while dining from the balcony
- Enjoy spectacular views of the mountain ranges