Morning Sydney City Tour with Opera House
Adult: $99 Child: $49
Departs from Sydney Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $99
- Child: AUD $49
- Departs: 8:00 am.
- Returns: Sydney at appx. 2:00 pm
Sydney - set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast-paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world’s most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbourside suburbs, and friendly people epitomize the vibrance of this spectacular city.
Mandarin GPS triggered commentary is available - bookings essential.
Highlights of this tour
- A brief walking tour of the historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney
- Sydney Opera House
- Conservatorium of Music
- Hyde Park
- St. Mary’s Cathedral
- Parliament House
- Art Gallery of NSW
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Town Hall
- Sydney Tower
- Darling Harbour
- Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair - great photo opportunity of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House!
- The Royal Australian Naval Base - Garden Island
- Lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the eastern suburbs
- A visit to famous Bondi Beach
- Historic, trendy Paddington
- Bustling Chinatown plus much, much more!
Sydney Opera House
- Join a guided tour of Australia’s most famous building. The Essential Tour will introduce you to the innovation, creativity and controversy that forged this remarkable building.