Morning Auckland City Highlights
Departs from Auckland Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $69
- Child: AUD $34
- Departs: 10:00 am
- Returns: Auckland at appx. 11:30 am
Tour highlights range from the waterfront beaches along Tamaki Drive, magnificent views of the Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Museum and historical buildings of the central business district. This tour will give you a thorough understanding of the cultural and geologic history which underpins the beautiful Auckland landscape.
Highlights of this tour
- Queen Street, the heart of Auckland City
- Auckland University (NZ's largest) and the CBD
- Viaduct Harbour and Wynyard Quarter, the latest extension of Auckland's vibrant waterfront
- Auckland Museum, view priceless exhibits and artifacts unique to our country
- Winter Gardens - located nearby is an alternative opportunity for those wishing to see rare · indoor plants and a spectacular fern display
- Parnell - Early Maori and European working class settlements that today feature an eclectic mix of cafe's, boutiques and bars located amongst immaculately restored villas
- City Waterfront lined with Pohutukawa Trees (NZ Christmas Tree) and white sandy beaches. Views of the magnificent Hauraki Gulf and exotic islands