Morning Adelaide City Tour
Adult: $69 Child: $34.50
Departs from Adelaide Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $69
- Child: AUD $134.50
- Departs: 9:15 am.
- Returns: Adelaide at appx. 12:00 pm (no hotel drop off)
Its historic buildings, gardens, wide boulevards and over 7 square kilometres of green parklands circling the city centre make Adelaide truly unique.
Highlights of this tour
- Classic Victoria Square - the heart of the city
- Cosmopolitan Gouger Street - home to Chinatown, great restaurants and bars
- Grand boulevard of King William Street including Beehive Corner at the head of Rundle Mall
- The Terraces - north, south, east and west separating the city from the parklands
- River Torrens - picturesque garden banks
- Elegant Parliament House
- State Library
- Trinity Church, Adelaide’s oldest church
- Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide love to eat, drink and relax
- Visit famous Haigh’s Chocolates* - enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and fine chocolates after a tour of the factory
- Stop at St Peter’s Cathedral
- Stunning Adelaide Oval, home to the the Bradman collection is one of Australia’s most notable cricket grounds now even more spectacular following the rebuild
- Colonel Light’s on Montefiore Hill - panoramic views over Adelaide
- Beautiful Plane Tree Drive alongside the Botanic Gardens and the Adelaide Zoo