Morning Adelaide City Tour with River Cruise and Pandas
Departs from Adelaide Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $122
- Child: AUD $62.50
- Departs: 9:15 am.
- Returns: Adelaide at appx. 4:30 pm
At the conclusion of your Adelaide City Tour 581, take a scenic cruise along the Torrens on board the famous 'Popeye'. Alight at Adelaide Zoo to visit Wang Wang and Funi - the only endangered Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live in Australia!
Continue with the river cruise back to the city at Elder Park.
Highlights of this tour
- Classic Victoria Square - heart of the city
- Cosmopolitan Gouger Street - home to Chinatown, great restaurants and bars
- Grand boulevard of King William Street with Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
- The Terraces - north, south, east and west that separate the city from parklands
- River Torrens - picturesque garden banks
- Elegant Parliament House
- State Library
- Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
- Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
- Visit famous Haigh's Chocolates* - enjoy complimentary tea or coffee and fine chocolates after a tour of the factory
- Stop at St Peter's Cathedral
- Stunning Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds and houses the Bradman collection
- Colonel Light's on Montefiore Hill - panoramic views over Adelaide
- Beautiful Plane Tree Drive alongside the Botanic Gardens and Adelaide Zoo
- Board the famous 'Pop-eye' for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
- Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife provide the beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide
- Adelaide Zoo - dedicated to conservation and public education about the habitat of animals and endangered species
- Alight at Adelaide Zoo jetty and take a short stroll to the zoo entry
- Time to explore the zoo, where you can view the giant pandas at your leisure
- Observe Wang Wang and Funi in their new home
- Re-board 'Pop-eye' to complete your river cruise experience back to the city at Elder Park where your tour concludes