Departs from Queenstown Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $201
- Child: AUD $110
- Departs: 6:45 am
- Returns: Queenstown at appx. 7:00 pm
A full day tour from Queenstown visiting the country's most famous natural attraction in the Fiordland National Park.
See steep mountains including Mitre Peak which rises directly out of the sea to a snow capped peak 1,722 meters above sea level.
A 2 hour cruise around the fiord highlights the many waterfalls taking you up close to these magnificent land formations.
Highlights of this tour
- Depart Queenstown, along the journey stop at Cafe Te Anau
- Highlights include Mirror Lakes, Eglinton Valley, The Chasm and Monkey Creek
- Travel through the Homer Tunnel
- Board your Milford Sound Eco Cruise for a breathtaking look at the famous Milford Sound
- Enjoy a boxed lunch on-board your cruise
- Stop on the way back in Queenstown along Boulevard Te Anau