A wonderful way to experience nature, learn some local history, and feast on delectable treats, as you visit some famous iconic Perth destinations and wildlife. Meet our friendly dolphins, see magnificent Estuary homes and experience the wonder of Fremantle.
- Adult – $185
- Child – $120
- Concession – $180
Fresh light lunch is included.
- Take in the sights of the Swan River, the Bell Tower and Kings Park as we drive past.
- Cruise the canals of Mandurah and meet dolphins swimming in their natural habitat.
- Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and scenic canal cruise and head out on the water to see the playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
- The local dolphins – bottlenose dolphins (tursiops truncatus), are very friendly and often you will notice them playing in the wake of your cruise boat.
- On the boat you may also marvel at the luxury canal homes, the Creery Wetlands and their abundant birdlife as you cruise the Captain will provide information and interesting commentary.
- Normal dolphins are approximately 3 metres long and live up to approximately 30 years, and can swim 40 km’s an hour.
- Cruise past the town of Mandurah and admire the majestic homes on the banks of the estuary.
- If time permits we may visit the marina for some souvenir shopping.
- Visit the famous Chocolate store for free chocolate tastings and purchase to take home.
- Arrive at Fremantle to experience the cosmopolitan vibe of the cappuccino strip, the amazing view at Monument Hill for a bird’s eye view of Fremantle & port and the eclectic cultural ‘Freo’ vibe at the Port, Fisherman’s Wharf and the markets before heading back to Perth.
- If not staying back in Fremantle, then conclude your tour by dropping off to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge with your tour driver.
- Optional Cruise back to Perth (Adult $30 per person, Child $18 per child)
- Travel back to Perth by scenic Swan River cruise. Cruise departs Fremantle at 3:45 pm.
- Marvel at the stunning views on the cruise up the Swan River passing through iconic Perth landmarks including Rocky Bay, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Old Swan Brewery.
- Dolphin Cruise includes Captain’s commentary.
- Enjoy unlimited tea & coffee on board on the way back to Perth.
- Enjoy free wine-tasting whilst your Captain highlights some places of interest along the way.
- Enjoy Western Australian wine tasting with full bar facilities on board.
- With the cruise option, the tour will terminate at Barrack Street Jetty Perth (complimentary drop-off not included).
Note: Dolphins are wild creatures and sighting success rate cannot be guaranteed throughout the year.
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 08 9221 2400.