Kangaroo Island Overnight Tour
Departs from Adelaide Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $682
- Child: AUD $404 (3 -14 yrs)
- Departs: Daily at 6:45 am.
- Returns: Adelaide at appx. 10:30 pm (the next day)
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach... Kangaroo Island - so natural, so unique with dramatic pockets of unspoiled wilderness.
This is indeed nature's treasure island.
Highlights of this tour
- Early start coach travel to Cape Jervis
- Pass through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula on our way to Cape Jervis for the cruise
- Cruise the Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
- Take a guided tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and learn about the history of the oil distillery
- Enjoy an Aussie country style two course lunch in a rural setting at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Walk in the wild with seals on the beach at Seal Bay, home for over 500 Australian Sea Lions
- Witness an In-Flight Birds of Prey display at Raptor Domain
- Continue to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park - koalas, penguins, hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, snakes, crocodiles, reptiles
- Settle in to your overnight accommodation at Mercure KI
- Enjoy a full buffet breakfast before you commence on your second day of touring Kangaroo Island
- Visit Clifford's Honey Farm - informative talk by the keeper followed by tastings and opportunity to sample honey ice cream!
- Delicious two course lunch is served at Hanson Bay Visitor Centre Cafe
- After your lunch, opportunity to look for koalas in their natural habitat and see an abundance of native birdlife in the wildlife sanctuary
- Continue to the western most part of the island ...
- Unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
- Witness astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
- Take in the spectacle of Admirals Arch
- See New Zealand fur seals in their natural ocean environment
- Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and onto Adelaide