Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains Tour
Departs from Sydney on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $179
- Child: AUD $90
- Departs: 8:00 am
- Returns: Sydney at appx. 7:00 pm
The brilliance and timelessness of nature revealed; be enthralled with the beauty of these ancient limestone caves. Enjoy a fully guided tour of Lucas Cave - the tallest and widest chamber, beautiful decoration, and the underground river are all seen on this tour.
Highlights of this tour
- Travel through the mountain villages of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth Falls and Lawson
- See Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy views over stunning eucalypt forest and age-old rock formations as you travel through the scenic Blue Mountains
- Hear the Aboriginal story about the creation of the Three Sisters rock formation
- Opportunity to ride the world's steepest Railway and enjoy the awesome views from the Cableway and from the glass floored Skyway as it glides between cliff tops (own expense)
- Stroll along the boardwalk, through pristine world heritage listed wilderness
- Enter Jenolan Caves via the impressive Grand Arch - Australia's best known and most extensive underground limestone cave system
- Join an informative and fully accredited guided tour of Lucas Cave
- Visit the mysterious and enchanting Blue Lake - keep an eye out for a platypus!
- See the beautiful Caves Guesthouse; originally a 1920s holiday retreat for Sydney's rich and famous
- And to finish your day, the chance of seeing wild kangaroos and wallabies up close