Hunter Valley Food and Wine Lovers Tour
Departs from Sydney on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $198
- Child: AUD $99
- Departs: 8:00 am
- Returns: Sydney at appx. 6:30 pm
The Hunter Valley is Australia’s oldest and most renowned commercial wine producing district with over 7,000 acres under vine. Famous wine styles include Semillon, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and earthy Pinot Noirs.
Highlights of this tour
- Great views as we cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Hawkesbury River
- Learn about the wine-making process – a truly informative and educational experience
- Stroll amongst the vines
- Enjoy a number of private award-winning wine tastings
- We focus on boutique wineries that provide a personalized intimate feel and meet the people for whom winemaking is a passion and a way of life
- Enjoy a two-course lunch
- An opportunity to sample locally made cheese paired with their premium wines - an informative fun experience!
- Enjoy a "behind the scenes" guided winery tour*
- Our last stop enables you to sample and purchase yummy locally handmade chocolates