Grand Blue Mountains All inclusive Tour
Departs from Sydney Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $229
- Child: AUD $120
- Departs: 8:00 am
- Returns: Sydney at appx. 6:30 pm
Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor.
Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Highlights of this tour
- Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See Katoomba – the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
- Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides
- You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the forest canopy
- Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
- Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation towering over the Jamison Valley
- Reserved dining area at Scenic World for lunch overlooking the Three Sisters and Jamison Valley
- Discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura - free time to wander the streets
- Embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world's largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
- "Walk through Koala Sanctuary" - plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
- Capture an 'all important Roo selfie' in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst handfeeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons!
- Observe numerous other 'Aussie' favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos!
- Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour while missing the peak hour Sydney traffic.