Grand Barossa Valley Tour with Hahndorf
Departs from Adelaide on Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $147
- Child: AUD $73.50
- Departs: 9:15 am
- Returns: Adelaide at appx. 5:15 pm
Discover the rich bounty of the Adelaide Hills with its charming villages, so close to the city. Explore the enchanting town of historic Hahndorf with its unique Bavarian ambiance.
Highlights of this tour
- View the grand and historic homesteads of North Adelaide
- Approach the Barossa Valley through the magnificent Seppeltsfield Estate
- A welcome and wine tasting at this historic winery
- Learn the art of winemaking on a guided tour at Wolf Blass
- Uncover the mystery of wines at a tutored wine tasting of Gold Label wines and the award winning Black Label
- An exclusive preview Penfolds tasting with lunch
- Visit Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement with its Elm tree-lined main street, quaint cottages, inns, cellar doors, craft shops and galleries, artisan cheese and smallgoods makers, bakers and tea rooms
- Delight in the Adelaide Hills’ villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater.