Dolphin Swim Tour – A Lifetime Experience
Departs from Perth Daily - Minimum Numbers are required to operate this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $225
- Child: AUD $225
- Departs: Perth daily at 6:45 am.
- Returns: Perth at appx. 6:00 pm
Get ready to tick another item off your bucket list when you enjoy this once in a lifetime chance to swim with dolphins off the Western Australian coast.
- After being picked up at the central collection point in Perth city, travel south in an air-conditioned coach from Perth City to the seaside town of Rockingham to board your cruise boat. After the initial settling in and information cruise to where the dolphins are lookout for the local dolphins numbering over 160 at times.
- Enjoy close encounters with the stunning and frolicking dolphins in their natural habitat and the local sheltered bays as they swim next to your boat for almost 4 hours. Dolphins are unique mammals in this part of the world and are very human-friendly. Your local expert boat captain and guides will assist in all manner to ensure you have a great time
- Enjoy a fun time and a once in a lifetime experience of a guided swim with the dolphins while soaking up plenty of info from our dolphin expert. Your boat will follow the dolphins and you have enough opportunity to swim with these friendly mammals.
- You may also be lucky to sight some playful sea lions & other marine life in the area.
Basic swimming ability is preferred. Tour cost includes wetsuits & mask, snorkel lesson & gear, light refreshments with tea or coffee. If you have any dietary requirements please inform us at time of booking. Hotel pick-up is only within Perth CBD. Pre-booking essential to avoid disappointments. Not recommended for children under 6 years of age unless parents can vouch for a child’s ocean swimming capabilities. The swim is subject to weather conditions on the day.