Cape Leveque Tour
Departs from Broome on Tuesdays, Fridays & Sundays (May 14 to August 31) - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $279
- Child: AUD $179
- Departs: 7:00 am
- Returns: Sydney at appx. 7:30 pm
Tour north of Broome to the tip of the Dampier Peninsula and experience the coastal wilderness of Cape Leveque. Along the way is a stop at Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community and Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm.
Highlights of this tour
- Beagle Bay Aboriginal community - noted for its historic church built during WW1
- View the extraordinary handiwork of the Pearl Shell Altar created by Pallotine Monks
- Visit remote Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Enjoy a chef prepared lunch
- Get an insight into the Kimberley pearling industry
- Cape Leveque - swim in the turquoise water, relax and have a cup of tea