Byron Bay from Gold Coast
Adult: $110 Child: $70
Departs from Gold Coast Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $110
- Child: AUD $70
- Departs: 8:00 am
- Returns: Gold Coast at appx. 4:30 pm
With its lighthouse high on Cape Byron, dramatic cliffs drop down to the ocean below while endless pristine beaches, lush rainforests and the colourful mix of people give visual and taste sensations of rural Australia.
Highlights of this tour
- Head south passing popular beachside suburbs
- Cross the border into New South Wales for your journey to Byron Bay
- Tweed Valley - heart of sugar cane country
- Byron Bay - a former whaling station and now a fashionable coastal town
- Cape Byron Headland Reserve - a coastal rainforest protected from further developments
- Visit Cape Byron Lighthouse built in 1901 - the lookout is the most easterly point of the Australian mainland!
- Time to explore Byron Bay township to surf, shop, swim, snorkel or hike (approximately 4.5 hours)
- Perhaps enjoy a leisurely lunch (own expense), swim at the beach, exercise some retail therapy or just relax and watch the interesting locals!