Best of Adelaide Tour
Departs from Adelaide Daily (Not on Weekends) - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour, you need to make your own way to the departure point
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $184
- Child: AUD $135
- Departs: 11:55 am.
Cruise the scenic Torrens River, discover Adelaide’s many highlights, visit charming Hahndorf in the beautiful Adelaide Hills and enjoy exceptional cuisine at River Café with spectacular skyline views of Adelaide.
Highlights of this tour
- Board the famous 'Pop-eye' for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
- Picturesque scenery and unique birdlife provide the beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide
- Historic and spectacular North and East Terraces
- See trendy Hutt Street renowned for its eateries and relaxing atmosphere
- Leafy eastern suburbs
- Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf of St Vincent
- Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
- Stop at the famous Beerenberg Strawberry Farm for a wander and tastings (at own expense)
- Visit Australia's oldest German settlement Hahndorf and explore the many quaint cottages, historic inns, artisan food producers, craft shops and tea rooms
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds (or try a trio sampler of Germany's best beers)
- Enjoy views of the Adelaide skyline as you dine on a delightful three course dinner with a beverage at renowned River Cafe