Afternoon Adelaide Highlights Tour
Departs from Adelaide Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $73
- Child: AUD $36.50
- Departs: 1:15 pm.
- Returns: Adelaide at appx. 5:15 pm
The Bavarian icon village of Hahndorf epitomises the character and rural charm that bring so many to these superb settings.
Highlights of this tour
- Historic and spectacular North and East Terraces
- Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
- Leafy eastern suburbs
- Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf of St Vincent
- Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
- Stop at famous Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, a household name throughout Australia and beyond
- Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
- Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf's main street
- Delicious afternoon tea with old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds (or try a trio sampler of Germany's best beers)
- Quaint cottages, historic inns, artisan food producers, craft shops and tea rooms.