Afternoon Adelaide Highlights Tour with River Cruise
Departs from Adelaide Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $89
- Child: AUD $44.50
- Departs: 12:00 pm.
- Returns: Adelaide at appx. 5:15 pm
A scenic cruise on the Torrens River, comprehensive look at the highlights of Adelaide and a visit to the German settlement of Hahndorf.
Highlights of this tour
Make your own way to Popeye Jetty, Elder Park by 11.55am for a 12.00pm river cruise. After the river cruise, join the afternoon coach tour at 1.20pm from the rotunda located alongside King William Road.
- Board the famous 'Popeye' for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
- Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife provide the beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide
- Historic and spectacular North and East Terraces
- Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
- Leafy eastern suburbs
- Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf of St Vincent
- Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills
- Stop at famous Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, a household name throughout Australia and beyond
- Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
- Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf's main street
- Delicious afternoon tea with old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds (or try a trio sampler of Germany's best beers)
- Quaint cottages, historic inns, artisan food producers, craft shops and tea rooms