A Day in Paradise: Green Island Reef Tour – Full Day
Departs from Cairns Daily - Minimum Numbers are needed to run this tour
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 8 9221 2400.
- Adult: AUD $143
- Child: AUD $71.49
- Departs: Morning 8:00 am, Afternoon 12:00 pm
- Returns: Cairns at appx. 12:00 pm or 4:00 pm
Green Island is an idyllic coral cay in paradise. Snorkel off the beach over stunning coral reefs, ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish. Explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and take it all in.
- Hotel transfer from Cairns City or Cairns Northern Beaches to the Reef Fleet Terminal is available (Additional fees apply for this service)
- Cruise to Green Island - you'll have 5 hours on the island
- On board briefing of the days activities and options
- Green Island - vivid aqua waters, superb beaches, tropical rainforests and fun
- Snorkel from the beach and swim in the warm, crystal clear reef waters
- View the coral reef from the Glass Bottom Boat
- Witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world - get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones!
- View the coral reef and prolific tropical fish from the semi-submarine
- Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia - a fascinating walk through a nautical museum featuring live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and melanesian artifacts (own expense)
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board the "Big Cat"
- Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach
- Optional activities include scuba or helmet diving, parasailing or canoeing (own expense).
YOU CAN CHOSE TO INCLUDE BOTH OR JUST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING - SNORKEL / GLASS BOTTOM BOAT