4 Days 3 Nights, Rainforest Experience Cairns
Includes daily breakfast and return airport transfers
Day 1 – Arrive in Cairns
- Pick up at the airport, transfer to hotel for check in.
- Rest of the day free and easy at leisure.
Day 2 – Full day Green Island and semi-submarine with Lunch
- Discover one of the great natural wonders of the world with Sunlover Reef Cruises.
- Located just off the coast from Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef is an awe-inspiring underwater spectacle of brilliantly coloured corals and more than 10,000 diverse and unique marine species.
- There is no better way to explore the Reef with Cairns’ leading reef tour specialists.
- The fast, air-conditioned catamaran departs daily for the spacious outer reef activity pontoon.
Day 3 – Full day Kuranda Rainforest and Tjapukai
- After breakfast, get picked up from your hotel to proceed for the full day Kuranda village visit.
- Discover the scenic rail at Kuranda village, board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and view the Barron Falls, explore some free time and explore the popular aboriginal cultural park at Tjapukai.
- Later board the Kuranda scenic railway to Cairns and enjoy the train travel views through tunnels and waterfalls.
Day 4 – Departure
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred from your hotel to Cairns Airport to board your flight for next destination.